Sunday, March 31, 2013

Adeus!

So for anyone who would like to keep in touch over the next year and a half my contact info is below. I'll be in the MTC until May 15th and then I'll be on my way to Portugal. My sister will be updating this blog every week with my emails and pictures. Love you all. Thanks for the support! :)

MTC Address:
Sister Brittany Lynn Carroll
MTC Mailbox # 237
POR-LIS 0515
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Dear Elder: Mailbox #237

Email: brittany.carroll@myldsmail.net

Portugal Addresses:
Letters: Sister Brittany Lynn Carroll
            Portual Lisbon Mission
            Apartado 40054
            1500 Lisbon
            Portugal
Packages: Sister Brittany Lynn Carroll
                Portugal Lisbon Mission
                Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
                1500-370 Lisboa
                Portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment