Monday, September 22, 2014

Barreiro: Week 64

Hey everyone!
So so so sorry this week I don't have time to really email anything. I spent most my time sending photos since it has been so long. It was a great P day though! We got to go to the mission home and eat lunch with Sister Fluckiger. It was my first time going there. Seriously it is SO pretty I loved it and I love Sis Fluckiger. This is the last week of the transfer so we'll find out my LAST transfer this Sunday. I am freaking out. We did divisions in Èvora this week. It is in the middle of nowhere but honestly the prettiest place ever! Their house is called the "hobbit house" it literally looks like one. We had 2 baptisms fall through this week but that is okay! Next week :) Well that is about it. I love you guys. Sorry this is short. Hopefully the pics make up for it :)
Sister Carroll
With President and Sister Fluckiger
Brunch with Sister Fluckiger

No comments:

Post a Comment