Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Barrerio: Week 63

Hey everyone!
 
Happy Anniversary tomorrow Kristan and Raymond! Glad you guys are married :) Haha what else do you say to that again?...
 
Sorry about the word vomit email I sent last week. I don't remember what I said but I know it didn't make any sense haha.
 
This week we had Mission Council. All the Zone Leaders, Sister Training Leaders, Assistents and President were there. It was a lot less scary than I thought it would be haha. I liked it! We got lots of good training and it was so fun to see all those missionaries. Sister Taylor and Hirschi were there!
 
The next day we had Zone Meeting. We had to give a training in front of our whole zone. That was the scariest thing I have ever done haha. It was so bad, but oh well. Hopefully they'll all forget about it. It was a good meeting though I got to see a lot of my other mission buds too. Like Sister Gidney my MTC comp.
 
That day we did a division with the sisters in Setúbal. I stayed with Sister King. It was really great! I feel like I learn so much from divisions. We had an awesome activity and roasted marshmallows haha. I haven't seen marshmallows in Portugal before. They tasted like strawberry. Weird!
 
Yesterday we had a baptism. His name is Inásio. He is actually João Jr.´s best friend my recent convert. It was great! Inásio is awesome haha. João is really tall and Inásio is super short. They are hilarious together. João Jr. actually baptized Inásio it was awesome!
 
Oh yeah I got my haircut. A member called and asked if she could cut it. MISTAKE! She cut off 6 inches. I have a piece of my hair that I'm going to tape in my journal. I feel like she cut off my arm or something haha I'm missing something! :(
 
Today was like the best Pday of my life. We went to the zoo in Lisbon! It was INCREDIBLE! We went our whole district and then 2 other sisters. The first thing we saw were the seals and then we saw the DOLPHIN SHOW! I literally almost cried I was so happy. I got in line to take a picture with the seals kissing my cheek and the seal got all diva on us and didn't feel like taking pictures so he left haha. But basically it was the funnest day ever! We saw basically every animal I can think of. I haven't been to a zoo before so I felt like I was in Disneyland. We´re also tired just like after Disneyland :) I tried to send pictures but it wouldn't let me.     :( You'll see them all some day.
 
We have lots of cool people here. I'm really happy :) I love Sister Caldwell! I love everything about my mission. Hope you all have a great week and are happy too! Miss you and love you.
 
Sister Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment